Thursday, August 18, 2005

post birthday bliss (and some rants)

august 18... the day after my birthday. it's tina's birthday, i remember... hihi wala lang.

so how did my day go by yesterday? =) rather peaceful and happy. i received a couple of birthday text greetings. it's been my habit to keep these greetings in a separate folder in my phone. it's a natural life lifter when i feel sad sometimes - (1) reading warm wishes and (2) thinking that people remember you on your birthday give me a sense natural high =). too bad i can't copy the old messages from my old phone hihi...

also a couple of friendster and email messages and calls made my day. =) even friends i haven't heard from for a long time sent messages. very heart-warming.

hmmmm... except si yongyong... kala ko pa naman best chum kita. you didn't remember my bday! mygulay! magkachat na tayo, nitext mo pa ko last night. you didn't have a hint! and now you tell me you thought my birthday's aug. 30... hmmm.... tampo ako! ever! haha... di rin kita babatiin sa birthday mo para pantay.. hehe walang lamang. kulit.

and... august also marks the 1st year anniversary of my blog. hihi. nothing fancy. i don't even have time to update my layout hihi... which is rather sad. =( haha!

after lunch, i had some free time to revisit the year that was... read my posts for the past year. it was very funny... how i started a year ago - i've had a lot of grumbles, rants, happy moments, sad moments, gimiks, palaisipan posts... my blog has it all captured in this capsule hihi... i hope one day i could show this to my kids. ya... hmmm... my blog doesn't have ALL my kalokohan so i guess it will be ok to show this to my future kids hihi... 'di naman nila maiisip na maloko ang nanay nila nung kabataan nya... well, nde naman talga. wushu. utuin ang sarili.

and the reason why i found time to read my past posts pala... kse 1 yr na yung blog ko. hihi nakakatuwa. i guess this is my longest running journal. all my "manual" journals had lifespans of about only hmmm... 6 months... and then they bit the dust na. i do read them from time to time and they give me the same sense of wonder... how my life has been through the years.

pagkagat ng dilim, (hihi ok ito ah ang pangit parang censored) papa mike dropped by to spend the remaining hours (ano itu matitigok na ko?) of my birthday with me... hihi. thanks for the gift. wrapper courtesy of creative mom (yez... mom na ang tawagan ditu). haha. i like it... i'll wear it for the rest of my days haha... (tigukan na talga ang usapan). thanks for dropping by despite the heavy rain... and baha (wala naman but he said, he'll still go kahit na bahain pa sya... wushu) hehe...

hmmm... my day was sooo complete... super. kuya asked me how my day was and i said "ayz lang... although namiss ko yung FAMILY dinner natin" that's the only thing that's missing =(. complete na sana.

on second thought, it's pretty petty. and i know i'm way much blessed than a lot of people who are in more desperate situations... and i don't have the right to complain. so i guess i'll change the title to a more positive level...

post birthday bliss (thanks, papa God) =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

belated happy bday caths!

awi said...

belated happy birthday caths! :D