Tuesday, February 14, 2006

sleepless on vday

*yawn... i've been trying to get some sleep since 9am. time check: 2pm. what's wrong with me... feeling a little hot... and when i turn the fan on, i feel cold. sigh. my mom gets these signs... 'cause she's menopausing. could it be... i'm menopausing too? hihi.

hey! it's valentine's day! happy valentine's day, everyone! it's a nice day (except for the absence of sleep. darn it)...

hmmm... got my mom orange roses. nice... so bright! :) there are ferreros from kuya and strawberry pudding from ma. this day (and the following more days) will be sweet hihi. craving for blueberry cheesecake too!

no date tonight - work instead... neither for the coming weekend - my fartner's on an outing.

i sooo want to sleep...

thinking about it... thinking about it... give me strength and courage. i won't mind... would i? think more...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

try to read..ewan ko ah..bat thats effective to me! heheh pgdi ako maktulog i read nalang or close my eyes until i fell asleep..usually it works naman..eheh

kitty_caths said...

hohonga ano! bat di ko naisip yun?!? hehe. karaniwan ko namang ginagawa yun bwahaha. salamat!