Thursday, March 16, 2006

what goes up must come down

i lost my phone... let me put it this way. somebody stole my phone.

i was on my way home this morning. i rode the bus. i sat beside a guy on a three-seater seat. somewhere along buendia, a man with a backpack sat to my right. suspicious? a little he looks like a karpintero... a mama built talga.

i took my phone, sent mikey a text message, waited for his reply, and kept the phone back to my bag. manong carpenter-looking inched his bag towards me. suspicion alarm: high!

suddenly, a man behind me tapped my shoulder and told me that gum is stuck on my hair. and there's the attention grabber! i thanked him politely and i didn't fuss about the gum on my hair. nothing i could do at that moment anyway. i was thinking i need a lot of oil to get the darned mess off my hair. it was probably during that time when manong carpenter-looking somehow took my phone.

when i got home, i cleaned up my hair and thought of checking my phone. and surprisingly, i wasn't surprised to find out my phone is gone... flashback... darn it. there was a replay of how things might have transpired back there. darn it. i trembled... trembling still at this moment. although i'm thinking clearly now, my body trembles involuntarily. para bang gutom... paksyet gutom ata ako eh.... hindi kakakain ko lang ng breakfast... i really am trembling.

i tried to call my number... surprise surprise! "the subscriber cannot be reached..." wahaha! it cannot be reached because i'm here and my phone is somewhere else!! arrrgh! darn it.

darn it darn it darn it

anyway, i reported the lost phone and ms. globe disconnected the line today.

darn it.

a couple of things that made me smile... my mp3 player is still here... my wallet is still here... i'm alive! and scratch-free! only... he had to stick gum on my hair!

hmmm... wait and see. there's a thing i believe on and it's called karma... red my leps k-a-r-m-a. :)

* he might wake up one day... and find out his hair is made of gum... and no amount of oil could remove it. bwahahahaha! or his hand might turn to gum... more cellphones could stick to his hands that way. bwahahahaha! and the phones will ring and attract lightning! ang mr. gum-boy-carpenter-looking will be zapped... but he'll not die. he'll just be zapped everytime the phones ring! and he can't get rid of the phones 'cause those are stuck on his hands. luvely thought! darn it.

i'll wait for phone donors 'til friday. mwehehe... in cash or in kind. pag wala pa rin by saturday, buy na ako... this is a no-fun thought. argh

5 comments:

beng said...

ang bilis naman non! to think na hindi ka pa masyadong distracted kasi ni-deadma mo lang yung gum sa hair mo. glad you're safe!

hayyy, i hate pickpockets. i think i am much better off dealing with holdapers. at least they got the balls to tell you they are robbing you. hehehe! =P just don't take the whole bag away. =D

karma nga. natawa naman ako sa karma story mo. i miss those outrageous and out-of-this-world scenarios you and downna and maricor cooks up. =D

Mizz Cleo_Kizzy said...

it's good ur safe naman. it's not worth it kung makipag-confront ka just for a phone. madali lang naman palitan yan eh (of course, it may take a while if you want the expensive phones).
ayos talaga mga imagined scenarios mo! hehe. don't worry, they'll get what they deserve eventually!

kitty_caths said...

barbie, sige... palihim na lang... pag holdaper ata e... baka tumirik ang mata ko sa takot haha!

camille, ya... dagat-dagatang apoy at asupre, wait for manong carpenter-looking! haha!

Anonymous said...

ahhah natawa naman ako don..i like the idea of his hands naging gum, buahahhah how i wish pede mangyare un sa mga taong ganon..

lech..what's new in pinas ba..natatakot tuloy ako umuwe..ehehhe

kitty_caths said...

pobs, dala ka lang siguro ng balisong para safe... ay wag na baka kaw pagkamalang holdaper hehe... pepper spray? :)