Friday, October 06, 2006

galit sa 'kin si mungmong...

no, not the kitty-mungmong... the real mungmong, as in wawindawiwi-win-erwin-mungmong. he asked me to print a 4-page report at the office since our printer ink dried up ages ago, and we have no plans of replacing the cartridge anytime soon. he was supposed to bring this report to school today. he painstakingly reminded me a dozen times before i left for work last night. when i got to the office, i opened my email and confirmed to him that i got the report and it's ready for printing.

after a stressful 8-hour work time, silly me obviously forgot about the report. i was already in baclaran this morning when i remembered. it was a shrieking sound in my ear when it hit me. and there were tiny streaks of light that flashed through my eyes. shucks. the report. i'm dead.

what the heck, i thought i couldn't get back to the office, i'm so, so, so, so tired. i'll just look for the nearest internet shop in our neighborhood. there's one that's super near, but i'm doubtful they're open at 8am.

i got in the house and saw win, playing this monster thing at the pc. i told him i forgot, and i'm so sorry, and volunteered to accompany him to the internet shop. he smiled a fake smile and told me nevermind, he'll figure out a way when he gets to school. and he never talked to me again.

teka ako ang ate ah. bakit parang pinaparusahan ako? linsyak na bata ito. i said i'm sorry! and the last time he asked me to do this kind of favor, i did it right. it's just that things are heavy-flowing at work. (do i hear excuses? i do!)

puwes, manonood ako ng prison break mag-isa! manood ka rin mag-isa mo! 'di tayo bati! wala akong prison break buddy this week, fine! hmp

No comments: