Tuesday, April 08, 2008

please be careful with my heart (prelude)

here's an attempt to make a series of posts on how i try to take care of my heart. hanep.

lately, i feel that my heart seems to skip another beat. ayos.

there is also a slight difficulty to breathe, like there's something heavy on my chest. wushu.

at rare occasions, i stay up awake, ever conscious of how my heart seems to palpitate. weeh.

my nape! omygas! it hurts sometimes! wow.

and i'm not joking. and there's a vision that my heart is engulfed by this massive block of gooey fat. and of course from all the fatty food i take. and i love fat! and i may have taken the thought for granted, but i do abuse my buddy body. and shucks. and now i feel the age drenching my body. oh, and did i mention i have no, if not little, form of exercise for the past few months?

i'm dead soon if i continue doing this vicious crap.

together with kuya, i now try to eat a healthy diet, especially for dinner. we started the venture last night... nawa'y hindi ito ningas kugon ;) hari-nawa! i call it the please be careful with my heart series. waw. ta-ta!

No comments: