Saturday, January 03, 2009

on resolutions

for a change, i will make my resolutions for this new year. i don't usually think about resolutions. when someone asks me about it, i simply don't answer or i make a lousy resolution - with the thought of not really keeping it. i can't remember a resolution that i formulated (and kept) for the past 28 years of my life.

will try this year. i've been thinking since last night and i could only think of 2. i won't make a long list. next year na ulit kung ok this year. :)

resolution number one - prayer time
my prayer time has been like a yoyo for the past year. i have received overwhelming blessings last year. surely, He doesn't deserve the tiny time i devote to thanking Him. let me try again.

resolution number two - zip my lips
answer if asked.
give advice when it is heeded.
no unnecessary comments.
say only the appropriate.
fact and tact.
will do.

ayan. little by little, i will try to keep these two things running in my blood. baka sakaling mag-succeed. :) baka sakaling maging better person. :)

No comments: