Sunday, March 22, 2009

at the end of the rainbow

  • my worries are eating me alive
  • it's hard to think positively on days like this
  • life is indeed a wheel - you can't always stay on the top
  • you can't be tucked in the safest confines of your comfort world forever
  • i feel so hunted and haunted
  • what's next after the cleanup?
i am on my insane mode. times like this, i just can't eat a juicy fruit gum. hehe. times like this, i feed my mind with the nastiest thoughts. it's like feeding cancer cells so they could keep on multiplying. what a comparison. even my comparison is so negative.

and then i saw this on our way to parkway:

i just want to see what's at the end. for sure there is something there. but show me, show me! my pathetic rendition of a smile ----> :)

No comments: