Friday, September 03, 2010

sizzling sizzler

jan and i were having a late lunch at kfc last week. in the middle of an umaatikabong chika, i accidentally glanced at this resto, sizzler, just across kfc. i told her that we should try to eat there one friday. apparently, marco recommended this to her and it's A-ok daw.


friday's here! susme parang pang date naman ang ambiance hahaha! the lunch meals include the salad buffet, soft serve buffet (we assumed this is all about ice cream!), and drinks. i ordered sirloin steak. while waiting for our meal, we tried the salad buffet. my my! it was superb! so many choices! i didn't get too much to save some room for my tipak ng karne. i didn't take a pic of my salad plate. it didn't look as appealing as it tasted. :p


i know i'm not a fan of sirloin but i wasn't in the mood for fish today. it was the only thing that looked good. this time around, it didn't taste as appealing as it seemed. hahaha! so-so. remind me never to take sirloin again. the gravy was groovy though. groovy gravy :) baked potato was fine, but a bit too buttery.

i spotted these lucky me pancit canton look-alike pasta. i've been craving for lucky me for the longest time so i thought i'll have it with my dessert. impostor! it didn't taste anything like lucky me at all :)) it tasted like sesame oil (lang). eek. at least dessert was lovely too. :) this is choco ice cream with sprinklers on top, with yoghurt ice cream at the bottom. hehe. love love :)


mental note: next time, don't get a main course. the salad is hearty enough! tastes even better :) healthier pa. san ka pa? o ha?!

No comments: