Saturday, November 06, 2010

aesthetics

oh oh my my! this is it! i'm going home on the 9th for the one-month-to-go countdown!


here is how i want my face kolorete to look like. tarush ang pretty ni ate! hahaha di siguro achievable ang kagandahan factor pero i'm after the super natural look. i like the lip color too. i've proven that pinkish lip shade doesn't look good on me. i like it more on the darker side.

ewan ko, i have no idea how i want to wear my hair. siguro like the one on the left then have the 2nd look for the reception. tarush ang gaganda talaga nila. sana pag nagbigay ka ng picture sa HMUA, magaya nya pati mukha at overall factor! bwahahaha!

2 comments:

Mizz Cleo_Kizzy said...

nice choice!

saang magazine mo to pinunit? hehe

beng said...

one thing i realized is during my wedding day, i was a few degrees warmer than my usual body temp. probably because of the excitement and/or anxiety, or the spotlights glaring. kaya i was thankful na nakataas yung buhok ko. =)

that, and the fact na ayaw kasing mag-curl ng buhok ko kaya i didn't even attempt to let it down. else i'd look like Morticia Addams in white. =P