Tuesday, July 12, 2011

catherine michelle

... is my full name. quite long. people never call me michelle. family members call me cath, my friends call me caths, my grannies in mindoro call me karen. i've always just used "catherine camacho" in exam papers. so what's in a second name? hehe. i think it's just pampahaba! i like the name michelle. just don't call me michelle 'cause i don't feel it's me. jejeje.

so the beckhams call their new baby girl harper seven. having seven for a second/middle name may sound, hmm, unique, but check this out. found the clip on bbc news, sort of an analysis on names...

"There can be more than one. British musician Brian Eno is actually Brian Peter George St John le Baptiste de la Salle Eno, while Canadian actor Kiefer Sutherland is Kiefer William Frederick Dempsey George Rufus Sutherland."

woah! how much space and time do they need in filling out forms??? :)) it's a good read. i'm happy with catherine michelle. thanks!

No comments: