Saturday, March 23, 2013

<scream>reboooooooooond!!!!!!</scream>

"look on my face, not on my chest!"

"my eyes are up here, mister!"

so say well endowed-girls. and no, i don't get to say these lines hehehe. ok, maybe i do say them most of the time, but only in my head, and my lines go like this:

"look on my face, not on my hair!"

"my eyes are down here, mister!"

my hair was so straight and shiny when i was a kid. then the genes started to interfere when i was on 3rd grade and decided they wanted to make my hair wavy. hahaha. ok, genes! you know better. do your thing!

i had my first rebond on the early 2000s. since then, it's been a yearly thing for me. i don't really want the walis-tingtingy super straight look. i just want the waves to tone down. hahaha they're so loud! i'm really fine with waves buy not the disarray! haha parang mga riot lang! you could be wavy if you want, but could you just all wave in one direction? hehehe. if only...

so... my rebond session is late by 3 months now, thus the chaos. march 30, please hurry up. they're screaming and pleading for a rebond!!!

No comments: