Thursday, October 10, 2013

such a sad song

i am not sad today.  i am not in drama rama mode.  it's a bit weird how this song came into mind today while taking my shower.

who would have thought that the person behind this sad song is claire marlo?  yes, the girl who sang the popular song "till they take my heart away."

i remember listening to this song during college days.  i love love love this song.

intro pa lang, gusto ko nang bumaluktot sa kama at maglupasay.  pero bakit ko naman gagawin yun?  hahaha.  emotera!

"I've made my life fulfilling to take you off my mind
my head is always willing my heart is not that kind
I'm the one who left you
and you're the one who's fine without me

without me, how can you live without me?
my world is gone and you carry on without me"

so sad, isn't it?

without me by claire marlo

No comments: