Saturday, August 21, 2004

"baby i want you back in my life"

how dare you? why tell me these things when i'm struggling to move on? why hit me at a point when i'm still weak? WHYYYYY?!?!? haha nag wild daw (with matching tears sa corner ng mata while hugging pillow). oa na naman! funny i could joke about it... it means i'm somehow over it! yahoo!
ya i'm over the break-up event but it doesn't mean i don't feel anything for him anymore... despite all that has happened and all that he's done! i wish i were numb (ok be careful what you wish for, caths... baka ma-paralyze!).
i hate blog i'm putting myself in a very vulnerable spot! waaah! in fairness, the last time i cried was on my birthday... just because somebody told me "stop thinking about him... ang payat mo na"... haha and then i cried and thought... do i look horrible na?
plus he's acting like there's nothing wrong... as if i'm his pa! bakeeet?!?! i'm annoyed and at the same time, i find it... what's the word? comforting? to hear from him... even if he brings bad news... or does he? waaaah! stop me!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

i know ur in a tough situation now but surely in God's time you'll get over it as if it didn't happen.
strong lady ka nman eh kaya for sure malalagpasan mo yan. (ako ba to?!) n dyan nman friends mo to help you. Tska un work...! =P pero hinay hinay lang baka pumayat ka tlga ng husto.

u can do it girl!