Sunday, August 15, 2004

on lessons learned

i found this lessons learned list in one of my old notebooks and decided to post them here (right side of this page). i'll probably update the list whenever i learn something new (either the hard or easy way). =) i acquired these thoughts from my own experiences and some are merely observations from my friends' experiences.
some would probably raise eyebrows and totally disagree with my thoughts haha! these seem a little pessimistic and what? bitter? haha! ya agree with me for now! this will pass... some items may be overridden with new lessons... i'll not erase items if they're proven wrong in time... i'll simply add the new ones.
i would like to see some good transition in my thoughts through this list... in time =)

2 comments:

Mizz Cleo_Kizzy said...

hi caths!

wow... i can tell ur being ___ w/ the "lessons learned" section of your page... hopefully, some of those "lessons" be proved wrong.

nakakatawa naman yung "guy+girl madly.. = doodidoo" equation... doodidoo?!?? how did u learn about that equation btw? ;-P

*mwah*

awi said...

ok tong list mo ah! and i have to second Cleo_Kizzy's comment...

doodidoo... nuninuninu.

hehehe.