Monday, February 28, 2005

paantok thoughts...

  • i have this huge nasty bruise on my left leg. Bumped it really bad on our sofa last friday. Scanned a health book for bruise remedy: nothing. Just wait for it to heal. Lousy. very helpful, huh.

  • i appreciate PJ power. PJ as in petroleum jelly. No other lip balm could soothe dry lips like PJ does! Di nakakaitim ng lips promise! Well, hiyangan naman yan of course. I just happen to love PJ and be hiyang with it. =) kulang na lang ata e kainin ko hehe.

  • "you love me but you dont know who i am" - heard over the radio. Isn't that just weird? I'm not familiar with the song but it caught my attention hehe. kinda annoying e.

  • Boulevard of broken dreams - heard a cool version earlier. It was like a medley with other two songs na d ko na maalala? They kind of mixed the songs and the effect was really nice. I think aerosmith was also in the background? If i heard the dj right. Hehe.. Labo ko. Basta it was a cool version!

  • constantine II - my wish was finally granted. A repeat of constantine. Kuya bought a couple of dvds. Watched with ma and kuya. mas malinaw na sya ngayon hehe =)

  • puerto - cant take my mind off it. Until we finally get there!

  • catch me if you can - sige nga? (winks). Nauna ko eh.. =)

  • ayaw na - antok na...


  • * matutulog na lang ang daldal ko pa... lang wenta.

    No comments: