Wednesday, February 23, 2005

simply put, bliss =)

i don't know why i feel so happy lately. and i love it when i feel this way. parang naka-ecstasy ba. hehe. red sea lang talga nagpapa-sad sakin e. i have morbid thoughts when the red sea is coming. but now, i am so appreciative of the people a.k.a. blessings around me. especially MY mom, MY kuya, and MY win. i feel so blessed to have them with me. though my family member count is a "heaping" 4, it is simply perfect; simply complete. i may not have experienced the warmth and security of having a "real" father, but i have more than enough right here with me. i love hearing our laughters blend into this wonderful music. i could not ask for anything more... well, maybe more peaceful and happy and contented years with them. and maybe a more open relationship between kuya and win. but they're getting there.

i admit though, i don't say my i love yous, i don't shower them with hugs and kisses, but i'm working on it. guilty of showering the wrong and unworthy person (singular form ito hehe) with a million and one i love yous, hugs, and kisses in the past. heck, the real people are standing here by my side pala.

in boot camp, they taught the principle of having spotters - when you traverse a wire or climb a 20-ft wall, there are people beneath you, ready to catch you when you fall. so you're confident you won't die there as you climb. mom, kuya, and win are my spotters but i feel shy, even awkward, expressing my love for them. I'M WORKING ON IT. =)

in the same way, i appreciate the presence of my friends: old and new, close and not-so-close, those i miss. friends i see everyday, once a week, once a decade, or even once in a lifetime. all of them. all of you. i appreciate every little gesture, smile, story, corny or not. everything. gosh! i'm so happy! i wish i feel like this everyday. tipong nothing can drag me where only shadows dwell. =) picture me: sitting on a cloud, smiling, feet hanging and making kuyakoy pa. hehe! weeee! happy state! =)

No comments: