Thursday, April 07, 2005

day 6

killing some time again. i guess i can't do this tomorrow na. the engineering training starts tomorrow so medyo busy-busyhan na yun malamang... hehe. i'm a little bit nervous 'bout it not having a good exposure in engineering work. dapat super mega attentive diva?

we went to circuit city last night, pero wala naman akong nabili. wala yung mga bilin, wala rin akong nakitang interesting for me. ended up buying a couple of make-up for my mom and titas. good buy daw yun. hehe malay ko ba, di naman ako nag me-make up. asus.

talked with camille, michie, and thecx again. finally, my plans are having good directions na. michie and thecx will probably go here to visit me na lang since my last weekend will surely be packed. i dunno maybe we could just scout some interesting places here. anything is interesting basta may kasama naman akong friends =).

tapos, i'll probably spend the weekend with the camachos in NJ and then with camille on monday and tuesday. sana ok. i heard my boss said daw na sana wala munang mag-absent when we get back to manila... i hope this is not a bad sign. i hope she'll allow me to have a few days off. i hope i could see my friends. i hope i hope i hope... =)

off to training again. =)

1 comment:

Mizz Cleo_Kizzy said...

ksi i-invite mo na lang d2 boss mo! cguro gusto lang din nyang maka-hang-out c kumareng liberty! ;-)

well, hope 2 see you soon!