Tuesday, April 19, 2005

dear camille (and reagan)

thanks for:

  • for arranging my tickets

  • for sending me tips and updates for the flight

  • picking me up at the airport

  • for partially making fun of me while i'm scared to death and so cold haha

  • for lending me both your coats and pajamas and sun glasses

  • for telling me wonderful stories

  • for the yummie dinner and fried ice cream

  • for accommodating me friday night

  • for sharing your bed with me

  • for the chika time 'til 4am

  • for giving me a subway ride

  • for being my photographer - fabulous shots for both auto and night mode

  • for being my tour guide - kahit nawalan ng boses, you are by far the best tour guide i've had hehe!

  • for having lunch with us and meeting my family in nj

  • for the goodies

  • for the wonderful photo in a wonderful frame

  • for everything


  • * reagan (did i spell it right?), it was really nice meeting you. hope you two will be happy for the rest of your lives. =)
    * pics later! i've got tons of pics woohoo! courtesy of this new yorker here =)

    1 comment:

    Mizz Cleo_Kizzy said...

    you're very much welcome. balik ka ulit anytime!

    Camille & Reagan