Wednesday, October 26, 2005

on brownouts and eggwhites and peace within

930AM Wednesday. i'm on my 3rd day of vacation. neat, eh? nah... brownout eh. what to do? my sinigang na bangus is cooking itself on the stove hehe. what to do? can't surf the net. can't surt the tv either. write it all out on paper while the eggwhite is drying on my face. egg white? i cooked leche flan yesterday. so i have 8 egg whites sitting on a container in our ref, waiting to be applied on the face. yeah, just like julie yap daza does.

what to do? while i'm here wirting it all down on paper, i could feel my face being stretched. it feels odd. i can't think of anything to do. i'm not in the mood to read... and my face is being stretched further. neat... not so. it's starting to tickle me hihi...

and it's gone. i washed it all off... hihi. why do i feel that my face is still being stretched?

my mp3 player is drained. my cellphone is almost drained. it's beginning to feel hot in my room. darn it. i am so dependent in electricity. take away electricity and you take away life. muse me of more creative ways to spend time during a brown out. i'm so dependent. aren't we all? apparently, not. i overheard my neighbors, lolo heny and mang nestor:

lolo heny: gustong-gusto ko pag brown out.

mang nestor: bakit naman?

lolo heny: kasi nakakatulog ako nang mahimbing. walang tv, walang ingay.

awww... lolo heny is around 70 yrs old. here i am, grumbling of not being able to do anything. another soul is finding tranquility and peace amidst the bustles of the world. yeah. i feel at peace now. just sitting here, writing down whatever pops in my head... and i don't mind being alone for now. =) i don't mind bumming around, with a stretched face... doing nothing but listening to silence... and tricycles... hehe =)

2 comments:

beng said...

egg white? effective ba? nalalansahan ako eh. mwehehehe! arte no. =P

kitty_caths said...

hihi... hmmm... nde ko lang alam kung yung stretch effect nya e for a few minutes lang hihi...

mej malansa nga hihihi..