Wednesday, June 21, 2006

musings of a lady (nasobrahan ng pagbabasa ng dracula)

  • on the dark side of twilight last night, i (along with my good fellows at work) had for supper roasted chicken and rice and creamy dairy product mixed with freshly shaved ice. these were courtesy of the good-hearted gentleman, diosdaddy, who will bid us farewell soon to spread his wings on the vast world. alas! it is with no doubt that we are going to miss the kindest soul in diosdaddy's being, but it is with the boldest courage that he must go.... and we send him away with all our love.

    (dinner kami kagabi sa office... lechong manok, kanin, ice cream. libreng chibog ni diosdaddy. nagresign na kase sya waaaah! mamimiss ka namin, diosdaddy!!!! huwaaaaaah!)


  • after the hearty supper, i directed all of my strength doing that which supports my living. yes, i kept myself busy conversing with madam beth and mr. eric just so we could guarantee that the produce of our efforts is free of error. true, to err is human.... but i try to do my best in my undertakings, and hope, that by God's will, all will turn out to be pleasant... if not, then i may wail out a piteous cry!

    after chibog, super busy sa work... QA ever... chika kay beth at eric... make sure ever na walang mali ang codes... sana nga wala... tigok ako... dedders ba... pag may mali yun argh.


  • 6 a. m. - oh! it almost slipped my forgetful mind that it is wednesday to-day! i do not intend to forget! it must have slipped my mind whilst i was putting all my efforts at work. i gathered my belongings and tidied myself to go to the church to pray the novena. afterwhich, i rode a carriage, that which will take me to my beloved home... where the comforts of my bed are waiting with arms wide open. it was no wonder that there is a heavy flow of carriages. alas! it is indeed wednesday - the day when devotees flock to church to pray for their earnest wishes and desires. heavens, give me srength for i am feeling the pangs of hunger. it has been some time since my body was nourished with hearty supper.

    muntik ko na makalimutan arrrgh! wednesday pala ngayon. busy kase... mega ligpit ng things tapos off to church for the novena na. tapos... commute to go home na. traffic!!! wednesday kse eh... paksyet! gutom na gutom na ko! waaah!


  • at long last! all my waiting was not put in vain for i am now in my home... oh, my sweet home. i hurriedly washed my hands to rid of the dirt that i might have acquired whilst hurrying home. i then rushed to the dining room where my food is waiting for me. thank you, dear mother, for preparing such a sumptuous meal! i took big bites, almost un-lady like, i must say. but i doubt it somebody is out there to witness my poor soul feasting on such a lovely meal, and even if there is indeed someone out there, i put all worries aside.... i have to satisfy myself even only for to-day! i need to be nourished after a long, tiring day!

    paksyetttt! gutom na gutom ako! hugas kamay... derecho mesa chibog! woohoo! salamat momma! sarap ng breakfast! luto ng momma ko! parang lamon yung ginawa ko... kebs kung may makakita.. gutom ako GUTOM!!! waaah!


  • after that rather delightful supper, i sit here, all poised and groomed because i am very much satisfied. and i write this entry to my journal.... ah, memories so sweet and fond (and sometimes bitter) - i record them all so i will have as i age keepsakes in my heart.... i speak only that of what is true! and now i must go to the toilet to tidy myself. i must regain my strength for to-night is another adventure i will take! whilst everything is still, i shall be alive! but for now, whilst everything is alive, i shall be still. good-bye!

    blog blog... kahit walang kwenta... syet.. maglilinis na ko waaah! matutulog na ko antok na! night shift pa ko mamya babush!
  • 3 comments:

    beng said...

    *LOLZ* hahaha!

    this is fuckin' hilarious! i was snickering while i was reading it. i hope walang nakakita sa akin dito sa office. ayos caths! *thumbs up* you made my wednesday. hehehe!

    i shall bid thee goodbye and wish you good tidings whilst we art apart.

    sige, babush!

    hahaha, funny talaga! =D

    Mizz Cleo_Kizzy said...

    as always... ur blog never fails to put a smile on my face.

    I haven't read dracula pero ganun ba talaga yung language na ginamit nila? ;-)

    kitty_caths said...

    hihi uu medyo ganon yung lengwahe nya exag eh! parang ang ikli lang ng sasabihin eh kung ano-ano pang bulaklak ang sinasabi hehe.. sana tapos na ko magbasa ngayon kung di sya ganun ka-arte magsulat hehehe inokray ba ang classic work?!?