Tuesday, December 12, 2006

someday ni nina

Someday you’re gonna realize
One day you’ll see this though my eyes
By then I won’t even be there
I’ll be happy somewhere
Even if I cared
I know you don’t really see my worth
You think you’re the best guy on earth
Well I’ve got news for you
I know I’m not that strong
But it won’t take long
Won’t take long

Someday someone’s gonna love me
The way I wanted you to need me
Someday someone’s gonna take your place
One day I’ll forget about you
Someday someday

Right now I know you can tell
I’m down and I’m not doing well
But one day these tears they will all run dry
I won’t have to cry, sweet goodbye

maganda sana ang melody. sinulat daw ni nyoy para kay nina. hindi masyadong angkop sa kanila kse sila diba? pero bakit ang sad ng song?
akala ko nung una, it's a bitter song... tipong guy leaves girl and girl is in the process of healing. hindi pala. parang nagbabadyang mag byebye si girl pero bumubwelo pa lang hehehe. di pa kse kaya. parang... hintay ka lang... soon... kaya ko na. hehehe. coolness. pero ang sad. :(

No comments: