Tuesday, January 23, 2007

bitchy ata?

there's this agent from prudential who called me up last friday and told me that i won a personal accident plan. all i have to do is sign some docs and it's good to go. although i know that this is just one of those you-don't-have-to-pay-anything-NOT! schemes, i said that i'll go on monday (yesterday). besides, i had a tiny glimpse of hope that this is different since i'm a plan holder.

so yesterday, i forgot that we were also scheduled for an APE at 3pm. agent called up again, confirming my scheduled appointment. so i told him i can't come because i have this APE thing. so he starts harassing me... "pano po yun mam? nakaschedule kayo? pag di kayo pumunta, kami ang malalagot sa head department... si sir jay, kakausapin kayo.." and the voice was really irritating! he was trying to scare me! who the hell is sir jay? and i told him calmly but i was a bit irritated na rin... "e anong gagawin ko?!!?" and he started to oblige me to go there to have the plan transferred to an immediate relative.

and i was pissed off... i told him, first of all, i didn't ask you guys to give me this plan so don't oblige me to do stuff that i don't feel like doing. i haven't confirmed and signed anything so don't harass me like hell. and... second, it's not my problem! ok?!?

and he was like... ay ok po mam. thank you.

madadaan ka naman pala sa maayos na usapan eh.

No comments: