Monday, October 11, 2010

vanity atbp

exactly 2 months before the wedding! i have neglected my skin big time for the past months thinking, "there will always be time to pamper."

my face has always just hit the sack right away after my laaaate night showers. no moisturizer, no toner, just my pillows :p hello wrinkles! hello dark circles! hello blemishes!

now i'm cramming... like i always do. oh! and i have some dark rashes on my rib area! i have no idea what they are but they are pretty ugly and alarming. i self medicated but later on (last sat) consulted a dermatologist just to be sure it's not cancer (as i always predict [talk about paranoia]).

so here's what i have been making pahid on my skin like crazy for the past week:

1. l'oreal facial scrub
2. l'oreal toner
3. l'oreal moisturizer - this one's a day cream but i don't get the point of using a different cream during night time (read: ang mahal kung bibili pa ako ng night cream)
4. anti- itch cream - for the hideous rashes (which didn't help, btw. so it's one wasted crap)
5. nivea cream - i feel i have super dry skin, thus the rashes. i love this cream! i replaced my lotion and i really like the effect :) it somehow helped to soothe the rashes an the dry skin.

so there you go! so far so good but i think i need a follow-up post for some other items after the derma consultation. sana lang makatulong!

No comments: