Wednesday, April 10, 2013

my amo looks like my papa

i like my amo :) he's a kind man. he knows his sh*t (makahiram lang ng phrase kay jj). he helps you with your sh*t too. he doesn't shout. he always smiles. and chuckles. diba ang bait?

during half day holidays, his advice is: when you see other people leaving, you could leave too. in fact, he scans the work area for people leaving the office and he gives us the go signal to leave :)

he knows how to listen. i've seen how he helped his team troubleshoot issues. mano-mano! he's the man!

he went to china last week. this is our pasalubong. corn shaped jelly candy/lollipop. it tastes like corn, but it's a bit weird. wala lang mairelate lang ang pasalubong. hahaha!

ang labo ng post ko haha. nga pala "my amo looks like my papa" ang title ko. yes, i am reminded of my papa always. payat and the features are very similar. papa is that you?

No comments: