Monday, June 10, 2013

ningas cogon adventures - getting physical

here i go again. venturing into another trip - while the excitement lasts! i'm doing aerobics! hahaha bagong bago ba #80s? i know the in thing now is yoga-ing, gym-ing, even simply jogging, but i know better than to engage to such activities. i don't have the de-ter-mi-ney-syen to keep going! give me a week and i'll "find other more important things to do" (read: tamaryok).

well, i should be proud. i'm on day 2 of my aerobics adventure. the "passion" started late last night when i pinched my... ehem... tummy baby fats. i wondered if i'll ever cease sporting a muffin top. then the first word that came to my mind was "aerobics". haha i don't know why.

well, my 12-minute aerobics is better than nothing at all.

well, we'll see tomorrow if the passion will still be there.

No comments: