Sunday, March 08, 2015

Natipuhan

I am not a fan of sneakers or closed shoes in general.  Tsinelas.  Yan ang type na type ko.  Sandals.  Yan!  Maybe because i have issues in finding shoes that really fit.

I have only one pair of comfy sneakers that I wear whenever I jog (I never jog).  It's so comfortable I really want to wear it all the time.  The only thing that's stopping me is it's a ghastly shade of hot pink.  Yun lang!

Here it is in its glorious pink-orange-red-fuchsia-combined-into-one color.  <sarcasm> I could pair it very easily with anything!  I love it! </sarcasm>


We were at Rebel Sport yesterday and I saw this black Nike sneakers that I really liked.  It's simple and, equally important, comfortable.



I was tempted to buy 1 for me and 1 for Mike, but it was a bit expensive at $179.  You know me.  Kurips.

I consulted Aldwin, the fashion consultant, and he said that it was expensive for a Nike Free. He said I could get a Nike Free for $120 and that I might as well get an Air Max if I'm willing to spend $170.  Apparently, it's the in thing these days.  What's more?  He said that Free is so baduy.  Akala ko pa naman cool na cool ang choice ko!

So I searched for Air Max... Nyek! Parang may takong!  Wa ko type!


Na-stuck na ang taste ko sa Nike Free!  So yesterday!  Hahaha!

No comments: