Thursday, May 03, 2007

ala sais ng hapon sa kwartong ito

i'm in a new world. in addition to my hurting feet (which aren't that bad now because i wore sandals today woohoo!), i now share a room with my big brother (aka kuya hehe). so much has happened for the past month and everything happened so fast. for a while i thought i was just imagining things... that i'm really here - and not there. that i am away from home, i am away from my mom, from wawin, from mikey, from my humble room, from my humble country. hehe...

pero dizizit na talaga. i'm a bit nervous about the work. i hope i can do well 'cause pare, sobrang ibang-iba sa lahat ng work na nagawa ko. betchaby. medyo nerbyosa pa naman ako haha mana sa lola ko.

i'm a bit bored over the weekends. i asked kuya, "ganito lang talga kayo pag weekends?" hehe... but i realized there has been no change in my weekend activities. nood tv lang and tunganga. maybe it's just because i am away from home - away from those i dearly love. it hurts but at the same time i know i'm doing it because i have to. and it helped me a lot that kuya is here by my side. :)

cooking dinner... oh, i miss cecil too.

No comments: