Thursday, May 17, 2007

people

Sa 3 linggong inilagi ko dito, hindi pa pala ako nakapagkwento about the friends, acquaintances I've met here so far. When you're far away from home, every old friend or acquaintance you meet is a family.

Dunno if these are all.. I may have missed anything but here they go:

Guen - we didn't know we're working for the same company. We only knew when I arrived yata. Too bad we're on different locations. On my first week, we were reporting on their location for training. The meeting was very unexpected. She didn't even know I was there. She was coming out of the rest room, and wapak.. Para na kaming kiti-kiti. Hehehe. Si guen super excited makakita ng pinoy. And I was as excited. :) we had lunch with my sort-of batchmates. Very brief yet very happy ang moment.

Donna - I met her once sa ikea. Super brief… and we figured we needed a follow-up (ano itu, check-up?). It was supposed to be a meeting with guen and dacks, pero hindi natuloy ang the guen and the dacks. Hehe so it was a donna-caths date. She gave me these cool nets that I could use for undies sa washing machine. Then pasyal pasyal, bought twin sandals (ibang kulay), shopped (sa sale lang ha), made picture picture sa esplanade (chimni), then ate at a thai restaurant (salamat sa treat!), grocery and libot-libot onti (muntik mapaaway sa pila ng donut). Hehehe. Blast!

Noel and Cesz - lovelives. It was a lunch date with the two lovebirds. It was my first time to eat pineapple rice. Yumyum. I learned a lot of new terms na imbento lang naman nila pero it would work! Hehe. Nice to see them again. Pinaka sweet na couple ata itong nakilala ko e. :) I introduced them to Donna… ya know, lahat ng pdeng maging kapamilya, gawing kapamilya!

April - was a batchmate from college. I've seen her twice sa suntech… on her way home probably… :) we're not close pero it was good to see her. Kahit na wave hi and bye lang.

Liza - daming plans… wala pa masyadong natutuloy hehe. There's a day-out, dinner, night-out, bintan, swimming, biking, tennis, jogging, clubbing. Hehe. At last, we saw each other when Liza (along with James) dropped by our house last late night Saturday. It was good to see her. The last time I saw her was a sort of reunion with the college pals. Liza, Saturday tuloy natin ang flan ha. Hihihi!

James - dropped by our house (along with Liza) last late night Saturday. Daming kwento ni James hehehe… amusing stories pero… he saw my housemate's (Sonny) basketball shoes and he ended up persuading, courting (hehe) Sonny to join the Pinoy basketball team. This lasted for an hour? Hehe joke. Sonny didn't go to the try-out. Masakit ang katawan kakajog hahaha… James, try ulit next time hehehe!

RH - RH was a college classmate. She was this boyish girl. Ngayon, she's this pretty girl! Woohoo! She's changed a lot grabe! She looks great! Saw her sa starbucks lapit sa city hall ata. She approached me and asked me "excuse me, are you filipina?" hehe. Sagot ako… "HR?" toinks.. Mali pa! kse RH ang pangalan nya hahaha. She said I looked familiar and that's because we were college classmates :)

Noemi - Noemi is merely a character from stories I hear from Donna and Kuya. All I know is she's Donna's college pal. And she's kuya officemate back in Pinas. I finally saw her! Hehe sa MRT when kuya and I are on our way to jologs ata? Now there's a face to the name! hihihi.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi caths... i hope na makasama ako sa list na ito, hope to see you soon batchmate, take care! - cinoy

lecinqjulliet said...

oo nga dapat ma2loy ang mga balak natin!! hehe.. :)

kitty_caths said...

cinoy! oo nga!!!! hehe nagwild. kita tayo nina donna! san ka pala nakatira? lapit ako serangoon :)

liza... i'm not giving up. marami pa namang weekends hehe just around the corner. wag tayo suko!