Saturday, November 08, 2008

medley


i will never understand the reason why
we fail to learn from our mistakes
i will wait for you as the days go by
with my dream - though I am wide awake
-wide awake-

yesterday,
love was such an easy game to play,
now I need a place to hide away,
oh, I believe in yesterday
-yesterday-

but you can say baby
baby can I hold you tonight
maybe if I told you the right words
at the right time you'd be mine
-baby can i hold you tonight-

officially announcing that this is warfare
'cause back in the day my clouds was grey
and it seemed like my angels couldn't blow them away
-can i have it like that-

i can't blame you if you turn away from me, like I've done you,
i can only prove the things I say with time,
please be mine,
-i'd rather-

five songs that randomly played on my player... now i'm sad... :(

No comments: