Sunday, September 26, 2004

a 1 en a 2 en a 3!

My bro's using the pc again so mobile blogging na
naman.. It's hard ha! I strain my fingers. ouch! Plus
there's no next line char here. It's replaced by
alien-like chants... Duh!
See what i mean?
Yeah,
that one! Nasty! 
Anyway, i finally found the
magazine i've been looking for! The one with the
exercise chuva article! I also found my dumbells - my
brother's been using it all along! Ayan! Im super game
to start (for the x to the nth power time) exercising
again... A 1 en a 2 en a 3 haha!!
I have a bad
routine... Wake up, work, go home, watch tv, quick
shower, and read a book til i fall asleep. Bad no? No
exercise in any form.. No wonder ive been having quite
a lot of chest pains and palpitations lately...

Coffee... I love coffee! 1/2 tsp coffee, 2 tsp
brown sugar, 2 tsp creamer - kraft is good! tastes
better than coffee mate... it's too bad though
that kraft's been out of stock in the supermarket (why
do we call it supermarket?) for a couple of weeks now
(dami kong side comments ah! daldal!)... and i
complain of palpitation... gotta stretch those muscels
now (what muscles?)...




__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 100MB free storage!
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

* plus, walang ' char sa mobile blogging... i have to edit my post pa... =(

2 comments:

Mizz Cleo_Kizzy said...

kewl nga ang mobile bloggin eh... hhmmmm...
is it available here also? or sa Globe lang yan?

kitty_caths said...

i'm not sure kung pede dyan... could you send emails using your phone? kung pede, that's it! =) set mo lang yung email add na gagamitin mo dito sa blogger and then post using your phone via email =) mwah!