Wednesday, September 15, 2004

bangag

I feel so light-headed today.

Backtrack:
Saturday night, total hours of sleep = 0. Reason, reunion and endless chika.

Sunday afternoon, total hours of sleep = 3. Reason, Sunday bonding with family. They insisted that I go with them to the grocery. “Hindi masaya pag wala ka…” aaah so sweet!

Sunday night, total hours of sleep = 7. Reason, helped kuya with office stuff and blogged.

Monday night, total hours of sleep = 4.5. Reason, talked over the phone with a friend ‘til 2am. Expressed my gratitude for always being there for me, hearing me out. =) I had a hard time expressing myself but I told him anyway – in the weirdest way possible.

Total: 14.5 hours

So for 3 days, I should’ve slept for 24 hours. I lack 9.5 or one night of sleep. If abusing your body is a crime, I should be in jail and rotting by now. Dear body, sorry for abusing you and for not taking care of you… *sob, sob. I promise to unplug the phone line later so I could sleep early. I promise to exercise every other night, starting tomorrow night (huu! Bola!).

Going home... off to sleep!

No comments: