Wednesday, September 29, 2004

random thoughts

  • something heavenly: an asteroid will pass by tonight. Wanna see it! Lampas na ata hehe!!!


  • something sad: Not feeling very well tonight... Head aches and nose runs/sneezes and throat coughs hehe tao ba mga itu?!?


  • something weird: It's september and the weather's simulating summer. Aloha! Woohoo!!!


  • something hilarious: Our impersonation of pudra... "madz, ibigin mu na aku madz!"...


  • something more hilarious: someone's clowning with my friendster account... That's so panny! Harharhar! Tickle me more!!!



  • something exciting: 86 days before Christmas! Oooh I want a counter on my site! Which blink blink blinks!!!


  • something frustrating: downloading 6.44 gigs of data from citrix... Spare me please!


  • something inspiring: I'm on my 3rd day in PDL =)


  • something new: pics on my header! haha tinadtad ng muka ko! wait til i fill the entire row! haha walang kokontra! this is my site!


  • something sweet: a couple of grandmamas and grandpapas celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary was aired on the news... Aaah so sweet!


  • something tired: me! (huwaaat? i'm a something?!?!) hehe... i'm outta here!


  • 3 comments:

    kitty_caths said...

    no comment ako cutejet... hahaha..

    Mizz Cleo_Kizzy said...

    maganda shot mo dun sa 2nd & 3rd pix (ay, na-tibo daw ba? harhar j/k).

    lecinqjulliet said...

    ako din gumagamit ng citrix grabe ang bagal nga nun! and yes lapit na christmas me excited grabe!
    anyway.. just droppin by