Thursday, September 30, 2004

girl will meet hawaii

donna and i were talking about how we sooo want to go to hawaii someday. Actually, it's one of my luxury goals, or should i say dreams?

Discovery travel and adventure channel used to air this girl meets hawaii show. I swear, i have this smile on my face when i watch it!! Then i say, "shocks! Ang ganda!" aloud and sigh, of course i still have that dreamy smile... Can't help it!! Haha! I miss that show! I didn't really know the time slot then, but when i happen to see it while channel surfing, ok eyes glued!

i think my chances are slim, but who knows? I want to be there with my mom! She's the only constant good and cool thing that i have. =) the second trip will be with my friends.. The third will probably be with the one i will love (yeah, i'm using future tense here =)).. And the succeeding will be with my hubby and children. Ok getting kinda far and off topic now!

Whenever ma or kuya asks me what i want for my birthday or for christmas, my answer is a constant and abrupt "trip to hawaii!". They just laugh... Hey! did i say something funny, dummy? Haha! Ask me what i want and then laugh at me!! Haha!

dear hawaii,

wait for me ha!!

love lots,
caths =)

No comments: