Thursday, January 20, 2005

it is dark and cold in here (literally!)

my my.. another drama post? nah! Why is it dark in my
room? Well, napundi lang naman yung ilaw ko and im
using this violet star lamp kuya gave me last, last
year. Im not really sanay in a dark room. I associate
dark room with sleep. and why is it cold? Well, it has
been so cold for ages! It is not like i have enough
body fat to shield me from the cold no?! Halos makain
ko na petroleum jelly sa lips ko, sus! All windows are
closed, the fan is turned off, and i lie here awake in
the cold darkness, with dreamsounds in my ears (i
repeat, this is not a drama post! Nagtugma lng tlga
words hehe). I cant wait for summer!!!



__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com


No comments: