Monday, January 17, 2005

risk no more

it was a sudden news. i was expecting something like this for quite some time now. but just the same, it was a sad news. ate my told me, "hindi ka ba iiyak? sige umiyak ka na... sabi nila mababaw raw ang luha mo." i was actually surprised that tears didn't fall. under "normal" circumstances, my tears should have fallen just hearing that news. i was teary-eyed, yes... just like she was. but tears didn't fall. maybe because i'll escape from my email collection? haha!

why am i sad? 'cause i've been with this wonderful group of people for almost 3 yrs. and by wonderful, i mean these are people with diverse attitudes and levels of goodness, yet we jive. these are people who helped me start with the "work battle". these are people who shared everything with me - food, tissue, medicine, knowledge, laughters, tears, paper, tips, name it! we've been through it all.

but my task is not to dwell on the dark side too long. life goes on for them all, and so mine should go on as well.

what's next? lexis daw... sheeesh! diba puro unix din dun? so much for escaping from my email collection... now i'll have to face more of those? haha! face the battle once again!

guys, if you're reading this, i thank God that our paths have crossed. it was quite a short moment and i'll never get enough of those... but yes, i realized those are enough... your images and goodness are now etched in my heart... this is all that matters anyway: that i have you here always. i love you, chums! =)

2 comments:

kitty_caths said...

ay good idea yan =) i like! sige babanggitin ko sa mga magaganda at gwapong tao dito... =) hehe

Cathy said...

sad news talaga to for us.. khit tawa pa din tyo pero I know sa bawat isa sa tin nalungkot. I hope di eto ang last na magkakasama tyo sa team. I'm looking forward na magksama tyo ulit.. khit di na risksol.