Friday, January 14, 2005

no compromise

some people just dont know how to compromise... And
thats really sad. I know i cant do anything about it
but it hurts me... I know it hurts me but i cant do
anything about it... Hell.. Why dont i just assert
myself and somehow be superficially happy, even just
for a while? Ive always been like that. Exploding,
fuming, raging inside but i never let it out. And if i
do let it out, theres this internal filter that tells
me what and what not to release. i may silently cry
but i never assert myself. i may be hush and still but
i dont lie. and guess whos broken and wounded in the
end? And the other party had it his/her way and he/she
is happy (it seems). *Checked the calendar.. Oh, that
explains it.. Darn it..



__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - now with 250MB free storage. Learn more.
http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

No comments: