Tuesday, January 25, 2005

pasta time

i just had my dental examination. the dentist filled in 8 teeth. hmmm... actually, there were no "severe" tooth sira but he noticed that there were slight discoloration in some areas so he suggested that we have those filled just the same. heck... now i feel uncomfortable and slightly ngilo. eeew! i so want to punch my gums to ease the uncomfy feeling. or bite something woody? hehe weird... i didn't feel anything odd before my dental treatment and now i feel so uncomfy! =( nananahimik kse ang ngipin eh pinagalaw pa...

i asked if my wisdom teeth are doing good. he said the one on the right's not going where it's supposed to go... uh-oh... i see an extraction coming my way. when was the last time i had tooth extraction? ages! i was a kiddo back then. a super cry-baby! hehe kinahiya na nga ko ng nanay ko kakangawa ko sa dentist haha! hey i was a kid back then! i have an excuse! hehe!

uncomfy uncomfy uncomfy uncomfy uncomfy uncomfy uncomfy uncomfy uncomfy it makes me feel grumpy grumpy grumpy grumpy grumpy.... arrrggghhh!

No comments: