Thursday, July 27, 2006

rainy days and sardines

it was not that easy getting home this morning.

buses were packed. i was able to find a seat but there was this lady standing in front of me. she has a giant bag and the bag was about an inch from my face, and the bag was almost hitting my face. luckily, it didn't get me. :) the powers of the universe conspired to make the bag NOT hit my face. ;p

fx ride wasn't a giveaway either. there were 2 girls who seemed to be call center agents. why? the accent... the sosy sound... and they were talking loudly. they weren't annoying, though. i actually found them cute and sensible. what's semi-annoying was the traffic along coastal road going to mia road. good thing i was able to involuntarily eavesdrop to the two girls' interesting conversation.

when i got home, as in when i stepped on our doorway, it started to rain. the conspiracy thing is really working my way woohoo!

breakfast was next... mom tried this sardines with spaghetti sauce thing, and i think it's a gorgeous breakfast for a rainy day. conclude it all with a hot mug of chocolate and a morning call from my mikey. purrrrrfect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow dream morning ba yan? :) hehe