Monday, July 10, 2006

the absence of the sun

the sun's been sober for a couple of days now. that should be a good news for a vampire like me. days are cooler... and though the sun peeps every now and then, days ARE INDEED cooler than those during the summer time - which is only a few weeks ago.

i've always been a sucker for the sun. i dunno how it could somehow affect my mood. like the moon affects lunatics? maybe.

sunny days = happy days... therefore, rainy days = sad days. and i've been down for the past few days. i've been the most senseless thinker - make that worrier.

i'm worrying about the wrong things. though i am very thankful for all my blessings, and for the fact that my family and i are not experiencing any hindrances to being happy and content, something's bugging me. those are probably coming from the deep crevices of my brain... you know, the corners where the worries and paranoias are situated... the corners i dare not visit. but i do go there with or without my intent... and the worse thing is... i linger there.

No comments: