Tuesday, October 14, 2008

fidgets

:-S

when you're anxious and you know it, clap your hands. clap, clap, clap.

:-S

how would you know what's inside a box if you wouldn't open it?

:-S

when i'm nervous, or occupied with something, or tensed, i find all the darned white head i could find on my scalp.

:-S

i don't like that feeling. neither that one. sheeesh. just stop.

:-S

when i feel i'm alone, sometimes i'm happy. sometimes it devours me - in a nasty way.

:-S

all that talk about it makes me excited, and scared, and all prepped up.

:-S

going to a battle? i find it thrilling - if only i have the armor!

:-S

that's number one on my wish list... and my prayer list... and my hope wish.

:-S

I CAN DO IT! WE CAN DO IT! HE CAN DO IT! SHE CAN DO IT! THEY CAN DO IT! YOU CAN DO IT! GO GO GO!

:-S

No comments: