Monday, February 28, 2011

project 365 - day 3 - perfect fit (not)

i've always ranted at how no shoes ever fit my feet perfectly.


i tried those cute flat, ballet shoes - the ones that look so comfortable because they're just made of textile! -- FAIL!


i tried the flat, casual pig skin insole types, the ones that are supposed to be so soft at the soles and perfect for long walks. -- FAIL!


about 2 weeks ago, my mom and i found these really comfortable, black, pig skin insole shoes. it has about 1.5 inch heels and it felt very promising. she requested for a pair and i was tempted to buy one for myself. she stopped me and suggested that we buy just one pair first, i wear them for a whole day, and if it has the "it" factor, i could go back and buy my own pair. -- FAIL!


hay.


my day 3 pic, my ouchy black shoes. i love this pair. not because it's comfortable but because i like the way it looks on my feet. tiis ganda ever! see the polka dots insoles? they're from watson's and i love them! today is one of the bad days. there were no seats at the mrt this morning. stand galore for the whole 45 minute trip. same scenario this evening on my way home. by the time i reached home, i was in excruciating toe pain.


hay.


no shoes ever fit. i give up.



No comments: