Sunday, February 27, 2011

project 365 - day 1 - love is messy

i've seen several of my friends do this project in fb. let me try too?

while most of them sport wonderfully shot photos, mine will just be miskipaps shots. i don't have the photographer's magic but i sure do love to document my life.

so let me start with my day 1. this photo was taken yesterday while we were munching on garrett popcorn. since we learned of garrett's opening in city link, caramel cashew and cheese flavored popcorn have been friday night must-haves in the house. wonderful alat-tamis combo!

i posted the same photo in twitter and 2 of my friends agreed that love could indeed be messy. it used to be messy for me too but i'm glad i went through all the mess. it is only through the mess that we'll learn and it is only after the mess that we'll come out in our more glorious form.

it's so catchy the way garrett related popcorn to love. :)


No comments: