Thursday, May 29, 2014

Farewell, Moody's!

The final day ended fairly fast. I just sent my farewell email, shook hands with some members of the team, surrendered my laptop. I went out at 12 noon and have never felt so liberated! I'm sure a smile was permanently pasted on my face and I could understand why.

After graduating from college on October 2001 (I feel so old saying this), I had a good rest for two months before I got my very first shining shimmering splendid job offer. Don't get me wrong, the pay was not high, but that was how I perceived my very first job :)

After more than 13 years, this is the first time I'm taking a two-month break from work. Oh, the things I could do and the things I will not do for 2 months!

I started my freedom day by having lunch with my good friend, Len.

Pedi was next! 


And finally capped the day with McDo date with Jan. 

Vacation looks promising! 

No comments: