Friday, May 30, 2014

The Bum Gets a Day-Off

Friday! It's my farewell lunch with my Moody's friends. 

Incidentally, it's also my first time riding the new Downtown Line MRT - from
Bugis to Downtown station.

I love the theme: baby colors! I've seen baby blue, baby yellow, baby green. So nursery-ish!

Notice how clean the train is? It smells so new (except the walk from bugis to downtown because it smells foot-ish). The handles match the seat color. How dandy!


There are also... hmmm, are these butt rests? Hahaha! 


And look at those colorful priority seats! Nice! 


Wow! I've witnessed the opening of 2 MRT lines during my stay here: circle and downtown! I've been here for too long.

Undeniably, SG transport system is very efficient. I wonder how the NZ transport system will be? I've heard a lot of stories but we'll find out soon :)

No comments: