Monday, May 26, 2014

Satsatan

                      

One of the most amazing benefits of mobile technology is the fact that your loved ones are just a few finger strokes away. I particularly like WhatsApp, Viber, iMessage. 

I have group chats with my family, St. Paul, SPI, UBS, Moody's. Everybody is so reachable and I love it! 

The most active channels are family and St. Paul. Family discussions include weekend activities, work rants, kumustahan, what's-for-lunch/dinner, inspirational quotes, general kulitan. Members hail from the Philippines, Singapore, Saudi Arabia.

St. Paul chat - dear St. Paul, where do I start? Paulinians are known for being talkative. That channel with 8 members is like an armamouth that's almost always active. Can you believe, we even had a discussion about our job descriptions because we were HS classmates but realized we didn't know what everybody does for a living. Isn't it the coolest channel? Crazy! Members hail from the Philippines, Singapore, USA.

And there is also a number of individual iMessage chats with Jan, Mike, and NZ advisers that are hyper active! 

To keep track if the members are alive or dead to the world, I keyed in everybody's time zone. I wouldn't want to miss chika time, would I?


Dear technology, thank you for keeping everybody nearby! You are awesome!



No comments: