Wednesday, December 22, 2004

back to the habit..

Of sleeping less than 8 hours a day. Hay.. I guess
thats the way my body clock functions. I find more
gratification when i have less than 8 hrs of sleep.
Guess what? I heard simbang gabi today at 8pm.
Actually, serve ko yun and ive been absent for three
duties na nga e. Sorry! Poor wawins sick - coughing
and sneezing, spreading virus hehe.. Plus my pc has a
virus too and it is generally unwell. And im sad and
sulky over certain matters (dont worry, this is not a
love issue. Over and done na i guess). im beginning to
drift away from the festive mood of christmas. Take
away the sadness please.



__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - now with 250MB free storage. Learn more.
http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

No comments: