Friday, December 24, 2004

The ultimate patience test

while shopping for more gifts at sm, i dropped by
globe to pay for my phone bill. I guess their number
queue system was down so we had to form a line at the
counter. So pila ako. I was the last in line. All of a
sudden this globe girl who was paying for her clients
purchase made singit in front of me! The nerve! Cant
believe it! Fine! She didnt notice me! Didnt i look
like i was in line? I was dying to make taray her
na... Medyo nagfoformation na ang kilay ko! At ang
arms, mega wawak sa waist na! Mega tap ang toes! Gosh!
How insensitive could people get sometimes? I was
dying to throw sarcastic remarks but heck.. Why
bother? I thought it IS christmas. Fine! Thats my
christmas gift to her! Tone down... Merry christmas,
byotch! Haha!



__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com


No comments: