Sunday, December 26, 2004

unwell

Hmmm... I think i trusted my body resistance that
much, eh... Mingling, making harot, fooling around
with my 2 brothers who were both coughing and sneezing
for the past few days. I was strong as a horse, i
thought... But now i guess i have the virus too. Ulk!
Coughing and sneezing like hell as well. and i hate it
because i hate it! Waaah! I feel so unwell. Im hoping
my kain-tulog-bum remedy will do the trick. Right now,
Im here in my room because i could smell my uncles
cigarette smoke downstairs. And i also hate cigarette
smoke. Oh, btw, my uncles son (that makes him my
cousin hehe) is coming home tonight from canada and
hell be staying here at our house. I guess well have
busy weeks coming. Its a good thing i have a 1week
vacation woohoo! My PC is still in a doze though...
Likewise very unwell.. =c

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: