Tuesday, December 07, 2004

red hot ears

it happened again... i was subjected to another round of ultimate embarrassment. thanks to the girls hehe!

an unknown man with a pad and pen just popped in our work area, as if surveying and scouting our place, listing zeus-knows-what stuff. and we were all like, "sino yun?". mega clueless. suddenly, char said "uuy, caths!"... and the rest of the team followed the chant, "uuy, caths!". duh! bigla na lang e! walang basehan ang tukso haha! ano buzzz?!? what's worse is the manong was still there! listing stuff and obviously hearing everything out and having the impression that somebody named caths likes him... duh duh duh duh duh!

hay and then i felt my ears get hot again. nilagnat ang tenga ko. duh duh duh duh duh!

i guess the first time was with the new guy? na crush ko raw! haha same behavior... "uuy, caths! gwapo yun!" with sheepish smiles, kulang na lang, ituro yung guy... duh duh duh duh! maybe we could be more discreet next time? haha! my ears get red hot e! can't handle those stuff! haha! dahil ako'y mayumi! bwahaha!

and how could i forget a similar incident way back college? was studying in a room when my "good" friends barged in and forced me to wear a bracelet. asked, "kanino to?" and they answered, "basta suot mo!". ok and they locked the bracelet in my arm... and i continued to cram. a few minutes passed and my ex-crush barged in as well and said, "nasayo raw bracelet ko?". duh duh duh duh! hor-ears-alert! foolish me tried to unlock the bracelet by myself. imagine how stupid i looked. in the end, it finally hit my senses that i can't remove it alone... so i just shyly poked my arm towards him and implied "please get this thing off me?". duh duh duh duh duh...

poor me can't handle boy exposure haha!

3 comments:

lecinqjulliet said...

hahaha! funny naman 'to.. ako rin nilalagnat ang ears and namumula pa pag naeembarass!

and yeah i remember the kwento about that bracelet thing.. c ano yan diba ____??? hehehe jk..

Mizz Cleo_Kizzy said...

haha. i remember about that bracelt thing! hmm... i'm not quite sure who it was... c johnny bravo impersonator ba yun?

Cathy said...

hehehe! ang kulit ng bracelet story mo mare. medyo bibo ka ng onti nung sinuot mo ung bracelet. hehehe...
don't worry bk maexperience mo ulit sa office yan! plot ito!