Friday, October 15, 2004

2 plans down the drain

nothing much to nag about... i've been pretty busy in the office... hanep! as if! yeah, it's true! i was really beezee this week! defensive! kontrahin ba ang self? haha!

well, it's another weekend. my mom and i were supposed to hit the road and have this trip to laoag tonight (together with ma's friend). but there were a few hassles so to cut it short, we didn't go. sayang. it could've been a perfect bonding aka pictorial activity with my momma!

the second purnada gimik is our supposedly red-box-night gimik (with QA people). we postponed the night-out so the boot campers could take a rest tonight. hopefully, we'll get through with the plan next friday. biritan itu!!! hehe! ehem ehem... the rules say: no practice! come as you are!

tomorrow, i have no clear plans yet, but i hope i'll just be a regular bum so i could heal my literally broken and hurting heart. haha! funny my mom told me that i shouldn't lock my door tonight, just in case. haha pa-paranoidan kami ng mom ko!

i was also browsing through my past posts... haha i have a funny life! actually, i was hoping i could someday look back at my bitter posts and just laugh at them. and now, i just did! it's good! now this is the good transition i'm talking about. =) weee!

2 comments:

xtianjames said...

Hi Caths!

Mas ok sa Red Box kung hindi Friday 'coz meron buffet. Tuwing Friday wala buffet...

Wala lang...napadaan lang sa blog mo. =)

kitty_caths said...

thanks for the tip and thanks for dropping by =)